Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Last Moments In California

I used to count down the days until my trip, now I'm counting the minutes. Its all a choice of perspective.

strange thing happened as I sat in an oversized grey waiting room at the SFO international terminal. I've experienced delays in departure times many times before, the frustration of having to wait for undisclosed explanations. This time, this time was different. it was he first time that my flight has ever been pushed ahead of schedule. Granted, the push was only a half hour ahead; a foreshadowing of many more unexpected events to occur, I figure. Stay tuned.

Consider this blog post a test run. I'll include some pictures of my bike and gear, my whole material life for the coming future. Clothes, entertainment, tools, sleeping bag, paper and pens, tent, and other items have all managed to fit in my traveling panniers.

My plane is now boarding! See you in Bali.






5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, but very happy for you! Thanks for inviting us along for the ride!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time - should be an amazing experience. Would love it if you made it to NZ, would be great to see you! Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete