Sunday, June 9, 2013

Indonesian Photo Recap; The Food That Cheers

Ah. The delectability of new food. New to me in any case. Punctuated between meals of the ordinary and bland were the unusual and the bold. I welcomed them, the tastes cheered me on days past their consumption. What we have here is a composite, a smorgasbord of tasty meals and desserts to arouse the visual sense.

The choice and variety of food options somehow seems slimmer than I remember, in retrospect. So many nights eating cold rice and three day old chicken or crusty fried catfish. Thankfully the following meals kept me going, told my legs there'll be a treat just over one more mountain. So lets enjoy the good times - here are the meals that made swallowing cold rice worth it. 

Eat a slice of pizza for me, will ya?!
-A


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment